Hi, I am 33 year old, male. I have skin rash on cheekbones from yesterday, and my lymph nodes on neck are swollen. I feel weak and have headache. Is it beginning of some infection like chickenpox or alike? I had shingles when I was little boy.

Hi, I also got as you call infectious disease as adult. It was fifth disease and it started with face rash, actually it’s also been called “slapped-cheek” disease. The rash then spreads to the trunk, arms, and legs. After this can develop fever, headaches, sore throat and joint pain. In adults, painful joints are often seen. It is a viral infection. Concluding on your description you also may be suffering from some infection, but in order to determine this you must see a doctor. Many of these symptoms are common for all of childhood diseases. For first aid, take some pain killers and lots of vitamins.