So for the pass few weeks I've been getting pimples on my thigh, note that I'm 14. Just 2 days ago, i had an outbreak of what it seems to be pimples under my belly button more to the right. So I just ignored it but now it's starting to move around my body. Now, there are those pimples on my underarms, legs, chest but not on my back. I also took allergy medicine (Claritin, my 1st time using that brand). What are those spots? are they contagious? are they a threat? what could i do?

Did you have chickenpox when you was younger? 'Cause what you describe - the rash starting on the belly than spreading (exactly how it happened to me when I had chickenpox) points to something that is spreading to the areas that you touch, some virus or something. You definitely need to see a doctor because it seems to be spreading to different parts of your body - Claritin will not help with this kind of rash.

Well I think I've had chicken pox before and I did some research online of those symptoms. I found folliculitis, im not sure if i have THAT certain condition or not. I did pop 1 of the pimples on my leg, to find out that there was a hair. I would not be able to go to the doctors for another 5 days because I am on a year end graduation trip.

Even a foliculitis is just a very general term that describes numerous ways and manifestations of inflammed hair folicle - it coud be because of the bacteria (if it was foliculitis that you had, from what I've read it's most likely this one caused by bacteria, which is somewhat bad news now since you will need antibiotics in that case) or virus, like herpes (but than the rash usually is around mouth). Considering it's infection, what you must do is to keep the rash areas clean, but without irritating them. Maybe you could try some OTC antibacterial cream on just one part of the affected area and see what happens - that should kill bacteria, if it's that type of foliculitis. But, if it gets any worse - you'll have to talk to some medical professional, even nurse would help.

its on the lower areas of my stomach. There's like 30 pimples scattered, they also hurt.

IS there any chance atall to see a doctor? THis really sounds nasty and like it will get worse the longer you wait - if it's infection than it could spread out and cause all sorts of problems to other organs. SO, please, do see if there is any chance to get to ER or similar