I do not really know why I am trying to find help in this manner. I am desperate though. Does anyone know something about childhood disintegrative disorder? My baby boy was diagnosed with this condition. He is only three years old; I just do not know what to do. He was a normal baby, even started making sentences. Now, he regressed to a level of a newborn. He even forgot how to use the toilet. What is wrong with him?

Unfortunately, the diagnose has been made, and not the pleasant one at all. It is a condition very similar to autism. Its characteristics are progressive deterioration, plateau of development is created (little subsequent improvement) and marked improvement (though that happens rarely). Actually, prognosis for this type of condition is worse than for autism. The true cause for this disease is unknown; we only know that it is connected to some pathology in central nervous system.

What do you mean 'he regressed to a level of a newborn'? Has he lost basic motor skills like walking and sitting upright? If so, that's more severe than is usual for CDD (also called Heller Syndrome). Typically, they loose verbal, social and self-care skills but motor skills are unaffected or only mildly affected (they may get a bit clumsy). If your son has had severe regression in motor skills as well, that would suggest a different diagnosis.
CDD is a diagnosis by exclusion. Firstly, a variety of neurodegenerative disorders must be ruled out. For your son's sake, I sure hope he doesn't have any of those, because the big difference between CDD and neurodegenerative disorders is that CDD kids stop regressing after awhile and have a normal lifespan, while kids with neurodegenerative disorders continue regressing and die young.
Another important diagnosis to rule out is Landau-Kleffner Syndrome. This is a form of epilepsy associated with loss of speech skills. The symptoms are often quite similar to CDD (although milder on average). The big way to distinguish them is to do a sleep-deprived EEG, as LKS is characterized by distinctive EEG anomalies (which show up better if the child is sleep-deprived).
If your child does have CDD, one thing you might want to try is Lamictal. I know of one boy with CDD who greatly benefitted from that drug - he now functions as a mildly autistic child, instead of severely autistic like most CDD kids.