Hi. I'm very worried and I need some useful information quickly! I'm a young mother and you must understand why I don’t know a lot about these things and why I panic this much!
Just this morning, my little son has woke up all covered with these small red spots- like some kind of strange rush! I didn’t know what to do and I called his doctor immediately!
When he checked this- he told me that we are talking about one case of exanthema and he still can't tell what caused it.
Child will spend a night in hospital. I'm interested what could cause him this rash!

Hello. I totally approve all your actions and I think you did a right thing when you called his doctor immediately!
There are several possible causes of this specific rash called exanthema which is characterized with widespread, symmetrical flat spots on the child's body that are, in most cases, red and discrete.
It can be caused by viral or bacterial infection or it can be reaction to some drug!
Most common infection that can cause exanthema are measles, scarlet fever, rubella, erythema infectiosum, roseola infantum.
Well, you’ve done all that you can- wait for doctor to determine the exact cause!