All my life I had problems with acne. My face is full of little scars and discoloration. I have tried all kinds of cosmetic products to help me with this annoying problem. Acnes and scars are still present and I really don’t know what to do. What can I do to have normal skin like all my friends?

If you have acne scars and discoloration and you are looking for scar removal or scar treatment for acne scars, your solution is treatment of keloids. Keloids can occur from skin injuries like traumatic wounds, surgical incisions, burns, chickenpox, acne, or even scratches. They are common among teens and especially African Americans. Most keloids flatten and become less noticeable as the years pass by. They can become irritated from rubbing on clothing or other forms of friction. Extensive keloids may cause cosmetic changes and not only affect the appearance. They can leave “psychological scars” in young teens as well, which is sometimes harder to treat and heal. The smartest thing for you to do is to consult your dermatologist so that he can determine your skin type and give you treatment.