Hi, my husband has back pain that doesn’t leave him for some time. It can only get a bit better or worst, but generally it is present all the time. I need more information on Chiropractic Subluxation technique.

Chiropracticioners believe that all diseases are the result of misplaced spinal bones. According to their theory, "subluxations" (misalignment) of spinal vertebrae causes interruptions in the flow of nerve impulses from the brain to the rest of body. By spinal adjustments, chiropractitioner brings the vertebra back in it’s place. The theory may sound funny at first, but if you try it you’ll see it works. This method leaves surgeries and drugs aside by allowing “brain energy” to heal the diseased condition. Even regular spine adjustments are recommended to maintain normal health. X-ray filming can be used to precisely determine the disorder.