Hello! My neighbor has a ten years old son and takes him regularly to the chiropractor. Actually the whole family is going. His son suffers from asthma and my neighbor says chiropractic techniques are helping him. He also says I should take my children too since it could be very useful for their health condition in general. I don’t know is chiropractic is safe for the kids.

Hello! Well, there are many opposite meanings regarding chiropractic in general. Some people says it is only useful for musculoskeletal problems and other says that is also helpful in children with asthma, ear aches, colic, speech disorders, etc...I agree that chiropractic as an addition care for children could be useful in improving their general condition. There are special chiropractic techniques for the children and they are gentle and safe. If your neighbor says chiropractic helps his son this is really good and I can’t see any reason why not to try it.