Hello! I am in my sixth month of pregnancy and I have problems with my weight. I got 15 kilos so far but I can’t stop eating. I know this is too much but I just can’t help myself. Yesterday I felt terrible back pain while standing up from my chair. Today I feel better, the pain is decreased but it is still here especially if I make a sudden move. I think it must be connected to my spine and my weight. My sister says I should visit a chiropractor but I am not sure if chiropractic adjustments should be done during pregnancy?

Hello! I think you should visit your gynecologist first and talk to him about your pain. Maybe the cause is completely different than you think. If he says your condition allows seeing a chiropractor than you could do so. As I know chiropractic treatment is especially gentle and safe but it would be good if you could find a chiropractor who is experienced in work with pregnant women. Many pregnant women feel low back pain since the centre of gravity is changed and the body shifts more weight that usual. Chiropractic could be helpful during all stages of pregnancy but with consultation of your gynecologist.