Hello! I have been visiting a chiropractor for almost a year. I didn’t have any special problems I just felt tension in my back and shoulders. Since I spent much time in front of my computer and I was not very active this was not unusual, but then I went to the chiropractor in our neighborhood and I felt 100% relaxed after the first visit. I am very interested in chiropractic now and I learned a lot from my chiropractor. I saw a job posting yesterday announcing the need for Chiropractic Assistant Exercise Instructor. What does a Chiropractic Assistant Exercise Instructor actually do?

Hi! Chiropractic Assistant must be familiar with chiropractic theory and terminology, as well as with anatomy and physiology. Assistants usually record blood pressure, check vital signs and perform basic massage techniques. They assist chiropractor during examination and help lift and turn patients undergoing treatment. Assistant provides support in explaining and presenting exercises that should be done as a self-care at home. Assistants often provide office support such as bookkeeping and patient records maintaining. If you are interested in chiropractic you should know that training generally requires at least three years of college and three years of chiropractic training. Chiropractors must be licensed by the state in which they practice.