Hello! I heard about chiropractic only few months ago. Although there are opposite meanings on chiropractic treatment I think I will try it. I don’t think it could be dangerous, so, why not. Actually I don’t have any serious health problems; just occasional headaches. But I don’t know much about it and I don’t know how frequently chiropractic adjustments should be done.

Hi! Since you have decided to start with chiropractic treatment there are few things you should know. It is very important to find a chiropractor who appears to be competent and trustworthy. I think it is the best to find one whose practice is limited to conservative treatment. Remember that diagnosis is the most important for proper treatment and not all chiropractors are good at it. You may find relief for your headaches and your chiropractor will tell you how often adjustment should be done since chiropractic care is adjusted to individual patient and depends on many factors.