I have been diagnosed with inherniated intravertebral disc which causes terrible pain in my lower back and leg. It lasts for 4 months and conservative therapy wasn’t helpful. My doctor suggests spinal surgery but I still hope there is a way to solve my problem without surgery. Could chiropractor solve my problem?

I would recommend that you try it out. I heard that there have been many cases in which chiropractic was helpful. I am not sure if it will help you with your problem but you should at least talk to chiropractor. He will tell you if your condition is an indication for chiropractics.

You have nothing to lose. At least that is my opinion. My daughter had scoliosis and chiropractor helped her. You might feel a mild pain after the procedure, but the pain doesn’t last long. I am well informed about contraindications and I can tell you that they are very rare. Usually it is just discomfort and mild pain after spinal manipulation. I think that is much better than surgery.