I am a 17 year old male, I had sex for the first time about 9 months ago. I did not use a condom and I believe I contracted chlamydia. It burned to pee and I had uncontrollable semin coming out of my penis and drying up. I did not treat this when it occured. It is now almost a year later and I am just realizing what happend. What is the possibilitys that I still have it or that my body has developed a much worse STD? Please help me I am terrified to speak to my parents

Eighty percent of causes of male infertility are prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis and orchitis. Prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis and orchitis are usually caused by infection. Chlamydia infection is a common condition that could cause these medical problems.

As the symptoms of chlamydia infection is not obvious, many sufferers can’t recognize that they have had infection and they don’t receive treatment. In this condition, chlamydia can stimulate prostate and cause prostatitis. Chlamydia can affect the quality of sperm and reduce the activity of sperm, so it can cause male infertility. Whatever, if you doubt you may have chlamydia, you really need to see a doctor. maybe you could google "99eyao" this website provides online service for fee, you may consult the online doctors for an alternative opinion. 

Really hope you'll be fine. Good luck!