Hello. I'm 40 year old male and I have some questions to make about my present health condition. You see, about two months ago I started to notice my first symptoms. First, it was scrotal and penile pain. I didn’t know anything about it and so I didn’t pay too much attention on it. Then I started to feel strong pain during ejaculation.
Even then, I didn’t contact my urologist because I was sure it was some infection and that it will go away by it self.
But, I become really scared when I've mentioned this to a friend of mine who told me that this could be prostatitis and that I should contact my doctor immediately.
Should I be worried about this?

Like your friend told you- the best would be to contact your urologist and let him determine the right diagnosis. You see, you have mentioned almost all typical symptoms of prostatitis. Prostatitis is an infection or inflammation of the prostate gland-located just underneath your bladder.
This is very common condition among middle aged men and two bacteria are responsible for it- Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrheae.
There are four types of prostatitis: acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis. There are several medication used for this kind of inflammation and antibiotics are just one of them. Beside them there are Ofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin, Trimethoprim that are also being used in treatment of prostatitis.