Hello! For the last two weeks or so, I have been experiencing pain in my testicles. Now, there hasn’t been any trauma or anything that could indicate this pain. I am 42 years old and I am afraid that it could be prostatitis. What do you think?

I think that it would be best if you visited a doctor. I don’t think it is prostatitis because I’ve looked around and there is no pain in the testicles as the possible prostatitis symptoms. However, there are some other conditions that have sore testicles as signs. These are epididymis, infection of the sperm tube. This is could be caused by Chlamydia. It could be torsion, but you mentioned no twisting and trauma, and very rarely testicle cancer can hurt. However, if you have an infection and you do not treat it, it can damage your health and also that of your partner and anyone else you or they have sex with in the future. Some of these infections can lead to infertility.