CHRONIC UTI...... I have had kidney stones both sides for a very long time. in Match of 2013 I had my Gallbladder removed do to severe pain in my upper right abdomen. That didn't help. Went to the ER and was told I had a UTI which I had never had one before in my life.. I have No Other Symptoms. I have had them constantly for the past almost 4 years. The pain is Always there and is always an '8'. When the infection comes the pain goes up to a '10' and is Horrible. In the meantime I have also had inside lithrotripsy (name?) 3x on the right kidney and one time on both. Living in Pain like this is bad enough but having Nobody be able to Stop this is beyond frustrating. I have had cat scans and ultrasounds many times but still No Help. Please Help Me or point me in a different direction. I had to retire due to disability because of this. I have two other issues also but this was the straw that broke the camels back. I am almost 53.Thank You.

Sometimes stress will cause bodily infections and then they continue.  I'm sure you have been on antibiotics for this already, with no relief?  It does sound terrible having to live with this pain daily, I do understand as I am in constant pain as well due to degenerative disc disease in the neck, I am awaiting results from my CT scan.  Have you seen a urologist?  If not, ask to see the specialist as they only see patients with similar problems.

Hope this resolves for you.  It's not fun to be in continuous pain daily!