I am a 24 yr old female, average weight and height with severe spasm like movements in the upper right side of my stomach. 6 weeks after I had my son, i had a very strange spasm like movement in my lower right stomach. I thought maybe I had pulled a stomach muscle. It only lasted a few minutes, but happened every few days. I would stretch or bend in a certain direction, and a spasm would start. Within the last month the spasms have moved to my upper right side of my stomach, by my ribcage. I can bend over to pick something up and not be able to move because the spasm will become more severe. I have gone to the Dr. I have had ct scans, ultrasounds, and blood work done, all coming back perfectly healthy. This is starting to disrupt my work and family life. Any one know what this may be caused from, or what i can do to stop it.

Hello! I have this same problem and I'm getting very frustrated trying to figure out what it is. Have you found out anything since your last post. If you send me a reply I will tell you about my experience.

Hi! I'm having the same problem. I'm wondering about an abdominal aortic anyurism? What have you guys found out, if anything??? Thanks.

I've experienced this for years. Actually, it!s NOT your stomach, it's your Lower Heart. It is called a "PVA", which your lower heart muscle skips a beat and acts like a contraction. Not to worry, MILLIONS of people have this. I've had it since I was 20 and am now 53.

I have been  geting muscle spasms in my stomach for over 30yrs. I have been to the doctors on and off for years. And as i become an older woman they are more freakrent the pain is just unbareable. But the only thing that gives me fast relief is to drink ice cold warter, a woman told me to do this years ago, and it does work for me.

how did you finally find out,what kind of doctor did you go too? thank you for the information.

I too am getting these severe upper quandrant spasms. Doctors can not fing anything