for about four days now ive had constant intense pain in my lower right abdomen area, during the day for 2 hours or more the pain is so severe and sharp drops me to my knees and make me sick, and light headed like im gonna pass out, but then the pain isnt just in my abdomen but the right side of my back to, Ive had contious vaginal bleeding not very much but a constant thing also.I have lost all my appitite and when i do eat its hard to finish very much and extrememly tired all day. And it also feels like when i stand up and walk around all my insides are gonna fall out almost like when i was pregnant but when im standing and i finally go tosit dwn its very painful and feels like im crunching all mysides together. Any ideas???

I've been having the exact same symptoms!!! Did you get any answers???

Could u have a bad uti or kidney problems there was a time I was sick more sick than ever worst than labor I had this problem for two weeks before I was in the hospital needing to know answers to my problem I had a bad kidney infection it felt like everytime I lay or set my back was breaking in half