From the explanations advise on this site, the easy possible way to treat UTI is by takin the bromelian, where could i buy this? Are they unprescribed in phamacies??

OK LADIES! I have found THE answer for us! A while back I posted that for several years I have been suffering from chronic UTI's, been on the antibiotic track every 6th week...severe pain, burning, abdominal cramping, frequency of urination that was controlling my life! Well...I went to a new doctor who put me on BIOIDENTICAL HORMONES {which are not to be confused with synthetic hormones!!!!} and I haven't had a single UTI now-even a single trace of one-in 5 months!!!!!!! AND, do not think hormones are for older women! Women are getting hormone replacement now in their 20's & it is helping them immensely! The catch is this: Most doctors don't know much at all about bioidenticals even if they say they do. You need to research it on the internet first-seek an endocrinologist if you can-they specialize. ALSO & THIS IS ULTRA IMPORTANT-read the book "Breakthrough" by Suzanne Somers. On page 22-Dr. Jonathon Wright from Harvard University states this about antibiotics: "ninety percent of the time we can get rid of them with no drugs at all." He talks about a natural item we can take called D-Mannose-found in health stores-which attracts the E-Coli bacteria as it goes down into the bladder & washes it totally out of the body. He says that if taken around the clock {3-5 grams} every 3-4 hrs. for up to 2 days. He says most of the time no ab's are needed at all. The reason he says women are uninformed of this is that the pharmaceutical companies make a fortune from ab's & cannot patent sugar-so they would lose a ton of money on those of us who buy antibiotics all the time!!!!! Please try 1 of these 2 ideas & pass along to your friends. THIS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! I have also suffered kidney stones & this doctor told me to use magnesium tablets twice daily & I passed a large stone & have not had one since. Before taking the magnesium, I had grit in my urine & blood. The pain was horrible & bladder spasms were from the stone in my bladder & not being able to flush it. Not a single problem since taking magnesium! Also. Bromelain is found in pharmacies & health food stores