Hello!
I am 49, female. For the past few months I feel severe tierdness. From the moment I wake up, I feel tired. Besides that there is muscle pain, severe muscle pain, like I was running 2 hours a day before. I really do not know what is wrong with me and what should I do!! Please, help me!

Hello!
Did you talk to your doctor already?
Considering your age, maybe you are in menopause? This symptom of chronic tierdness and severe muscle pain is very common with women in premenopausal and menopausal stage.
One more thing, what is your physical condition? I mean, do you exercise, at least walk or something similar? This is also very important fact for well being of the body!

I'm not sure what is going on with you. Only your doctor can run some test,answer your questions. But, I can tell you my experience,and ultimate diagnose from my fatigue and muscle pain. Rember there are many things that can cause these symptoms,and only your Md can help you diagnose them.

I'm a 46, female. I was suffering from severe fatigue,,severe muscle pain,and generally not feeling well at all. For too long I blamed my weight or my age. But, when I loss some of my vision I had my blood sugar( BS) checked by my MD. My BS was 387. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. But, my other blood work was abnormal too. So, my doctor ran a ferritin(iron) test on me too. Based on my other abnormal lab work he diagnosed me with hemochromatosis. It is a disease of iron toxicity. I lack a gene to eliminate the excess iron from my body. Instead it is stored in my organs and tissues. If not diagnosed early enough, it can cause organ failure(pancrease,live,heart) and/or premature death. It also causes arthritis(not reversable). If caught early the other problems are reversible. I have been working out for over a month now,since my diagnoses. I had 4 weeks in a row of phlebotomy to bring my blood levels to normal. My BS have come down with each phlebotomy. I have osteoarthritis too. However, I continue with the muscle pain. Everytime I lift weights,exercise,housework,yardwork etc. , it is like the first time I have ever done it. My muscles ache so.I lifted weights years ago and know I should be increasing in strength,endurance etc. But, I haven't been able to move forward,and some days even have to use less weight. I have been searching on line to see if this is a complication of my hemochromatosis. I will be discussing this with my doctor also. Hemochromatosis is a common disease in people of eatern european descent. The complications of this disease are preventable if diagnosed early on.

Good luck in your search,and talk to your Md.

Reggie

Hi, your symptoms sound very similar to polymyalgia. It is a condition which generally targets your blood vessels surrounding the muscle. It normally affects people over 60, however I am 33 and have been battling this condition for 2 years. Talk to your doctor, it is easily controlled with prednisone. It does feel like you have done major exercise the day before, it also causes fatige, and muscle stiffness.

hello my name is jason. i am a 25 year old male. i have had back since i was in highschool..was diagnosed with gilberts disease(disease of liver) when i was 18. but as the years progressed the pain has gotten much worse. following a car accident 2 1/2 years ago in while i was not wearing seat belt and i was partually ejected from my car. this cause bad pain to get much worse. also during that time i was heaily into cocaine use while took care of all pain. i have not been useing for over a year now and have been in excrusiating pain. this past march i was raced to hospital by ambulance because of tachacardia heart rate was 224 and bp was 220/166. they never could find the underlying cause i was admitted for 3 days for observation. since that time the severe body pain(the best way i can describe it) began. it began with sever pain in back sholders neck. hurt so much that could not even touch it. then about 4 months ago the pain spread to my joints and the severe fatigue began. if i am on my feet or in anyposition for more than an hour i would feeling a buring sensation in my entire back. my joints would hurt alot and it would be worse when i got up in morning. the pain in my joints came on very sudden. i saw reddness one day at work on my knuckles the later that day turn to black and blue by the next morning my knucles were swallon and hurt alot to make a fist. my hand became very week. and as time went on i would have spasms in my arm were my left arm at one time would lock up and could not move it and it hurt alot. about 2 months ago pain got really bad so i went to my doctor and he sent me for all kinds of test. ana was negative lyme was negetive. aside for a few things being elevated they said all looks normal. then the dayafter christmas i was getting ready for work and i lost felling in my left leg and fell to the floor. then feeling came back abou 30 minutes later and it was very very paiful worst pain i have ever had. went to hospital and they game me naporsen and sent me home. the meds did nothing. 2 weeks later went back to defferent hospital was same leg pain this time right leg. during those 2 weeks i began to have numbness in different parts of my body. and at the same time i found a painful lump on the back of my lower right reg. which became bruised 1 week later. anyway when i was at hospital the second time the doctor put me on vicodin and medrol(steroids). that same night i felt great then as the dose pack of medrol got lower and lower the pain returned with a vengence. i am now seeing a rhuematologist but still no answers can anyone help me. i have also lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months and keeps dropping. im at my wits end with this. thank you and sorry for the long message needed to get the whole thing in there in hopes someone will understand whats wrong.

Not sure dude but it sounds like Lyme to me or heamochromatosis or something similar.