hello -can anyone help?
i had my period on the 28th december, lasting for 6 days, finishing on the 3rd jan. i slept wtih my boyfriend on the third, fourth and sixth, all unprotected then on the 10th jan had really sharp cramps followed by spotting(brown). the spotting lasted for 2 days whilst i was still cramping. now my normal clear discharge has increased. it's very similar to ovulation discharge, but that should have occured a while ago right? and i have no idea why i had spotting and cramping...never had it before! would that be implantation bleeding? thank you!

it isnt likely that you got pregnant so early after finishing your period, but if you are young and in your teens, your cycle is probably still irregular and getting into sync with your body.

implantation bleeding is usually very very light, you only see it a little on your panties or when you wipe after the washroom, its a very little amount, usually pink.

You are probably ovulating right now which is why you have so much clear and stretchy discharge. The spotting isn't anything to be too worried about. Many women bleed a little bit, or experience spotting, when they are ovulating. It isn't that uncommon. The cramping is rare but if its bearable and not THAT bad then its probably because of the ovulation as well.

If you are recently sexually active, or if your boyfriend is big, then the pain could come from previous intercourse when his penis hit your ovaries, as a result causing pain when you are ovulating.

If it gets worse, see a doc, but it shouldnt.

""If you are recently sexually active, or if your boyfriend is big, then the pain could come from previous intercourse when his penis hit your ovaries, as a result causing pain when you are ovulating. ""

I wasn't aware of a penis being able to hit the ovaries directly....must be a really big one...or the boyfriend is incredibly well endowed with his flaccid penis..and has managed to keep enough tensile strength to get it up that far....

All I can say is holy sh*t...you need to be more accurate when you give advice...for the sake of everyone.

yeah...what? freakin unreal.