Hi I'm really really worried right now. After my period ended I got this clear discharge for 2 days . Now I'm getting this this white discharge.  The type you get before a period.  Amd this morning I noticed clots of white discharge like pulp. Is this a sign of a yeast infection? :-(

Hi Guest,

I think what you are experiencing is ovulation symptoms.  During ovulation you usually get a white mucousy discharge which is the sign that you ovulated, not all women get this.  Or that it is to come soon, it gets the path ready for a sperm to meet up with the egg and makes it easier for it to get to the uterus where it will implant. 

If it doesn't clear up within a few days than maybe try some canesten cream to see if it is vaginal yeast infection.

Good luck and hope this helps

Hi isnt it too early for ovulation? I have a 25 day cycle.
Could it be a sign of pregnancy?

It would be too early to tell yet. Only time will time will tell. White mucous discharge is a symptom of plenty of different problems and not related to one - you could get the canesten cream from a drugstore and try that. Also lemon infused water helps with the PH balance of the human body. Try that as well.

Well i just got off my period like 3 days ago and i wanted to know why am i having clear mucus it cant be time for ovulate

Seriously? After 3 days of menstruation having vaginal discharge is ovulation symptoms? So meaning it can be go through a pregnancy level?