Mine are just water pure clear i feel like when period happened wat worries me m breast feeding

That's exactly how it felt for me! Perfect description. I'm 30 years old. And I experience this during my shift at work today. I thought I was bleeding or spotting ao rush to the bathroom to see if it was nothing or something. And it was watery liquid. It was so weird. I seriously felt like I was bleeding

Good day. I am 33 Years old and had a pienk smelly watery discharge Saturday morning early. It was alott when i got up it just ran down my legs like i pied myself but i did not. I have tender breasts and nausea head aces and my mussels ace. I am also very tiered all the time. Do i need to worry or will this pass?

that sh*t is normal

Lets say that all the normal discharged are excluded from this conversation. We know what is normal and what is not - excessive watery discharge is not normal. I have it for nearly a year by now. I'm 32 yo. Went to several doctors, done all the tests that there are. Infections negative. I have a fibroid, which could potentially cause the discharge, however my doc doesn't connect it to that. Also I had a polyp removed from cervix - no change in discharge, still there. The only thing that stops it is contraception pills back to back, which removed the period and the discharge as well. Still looking for another solution as when I have a break from pills (you can't take them more than few month at a time that way).

... it comes back, I meant to say when I stop the pills. Sorry for the spelling, people, I'm on the move. There must be a solution for it and some reason why it is there in the first place. It seems this sort of stuff is not well research. Anyone who managed to sort it?

So I guess no doctor even knows what it is. I have it too and I’m 59. This is really disturbing