If you are still checking in, I would love to chat with you in private about how you came off of Clonazepam. Thanks R.

Because of other obligations, I do not get back to this post as often as I would like. But, I am responding now. Thank you so very much to your post. I always like hearing about success stories, and if I have helped in any way to get you off of this horrible drug, then the effort I have made on this post has been worth it. REMEMBER...this is a life change. Live healthy...EVERY day.

I've been on Clonazapam since '97 (2 mg) & my psyhyatrist (sp) left his practice. Trying to find a good dr cause I feel I need to slowly get off this drug. What is GABA & what are the best supplements to take? I have an eating disorder, am addicted to chocolate & coffee & I'm fearful of being successful. I think I'm self distructive. My pcp doctor said she would see me as long as I'm stable. I also take Abilify, which has saved my life. I feel okay for now, but I'm thinking about the long use of this Clanapazam which I've been told affects memory & causes people to fall. I would like some feedback, please.

Name of dr please!!!!