I know a lot of us out here suffer from migraines - has anyone gone to a chiropractor for migraines?? Any success?? Decrease frequency severity???

Yes. I noticed that a good "neck cracking" was able to reduce the severity of my migraines, and other headaches. I don't think it reduced the frequency of them though.
I think the neck adjustment even helped my Mom's migraines too, but I can't swear to that.

Pro, Did you ever give it a try?

Chiropractic treatments have been termed as good preventative treatment for migraines. They can help the cause to an extent for sure but do not know about complete healing.

I have an appointment in two weeks after a vacation - I'll let you know how it goes - do you suffer from Migraines??

Not me.. just curious.

When my wife gets 'em, she always goes to the chiropractor.

It always works for her.

I personally, cannot vow for them, since I've never been to one, but she swears by hers.

Pro I used to suffer frequently from migraines. When I got married in '95 I went under my wifes insurance and Chiro was covered so I started to go, 8 years later I get 2 maybe 3 bad mirgraines a year, compared to the usual 2 to 4 a month that I used to get, so it worked for me.

Robin has nasty migranes and twice a week adjustments, with no difference either way, though she goes more for hip/back problems.

A good chiropractor is a godsend. Give it a try, pro! I have had good success with other neck & shoulder problems, I used to get tension headaches ALL the time, until seeing a chiro and I am going back now because he's the only one who's been able to accurately diagnose the root of my mystery hip pain that persists despite a bunch of negative tests.

I'm curious to see how you make out, but keep an open mind. I bet it will help!