I have migraines more than 10 years and I am married half as much, this means 5 years. For the past half year I think these migraines are beginning to influence on my relationship, at least I have this feeling. I have migraines almost on daily basis and am taking or was taking all sorts of medications, but nothing really helped. These pain somehow prevents me from doing things my husband wants to do. For example, when he wants to go for a walk, I got headache, when he wants to go in a pub, I got headache, when he wants to have sex, I have headache and so on and on... I think he has a feeling that I am making these headaches up. I think these migraines are ruining my relationship!!!

Hey!
These migraines must have a big impact on your daily life. I agree here, because I have the same problem. You cannot go cycling or in a pub or have sex ... if you have migraine. Person who hasn’t experience migraines, just cannot know what this is like. But, I think you should talk to your hubby, this is the only think that can save your marriage, honestly. If he thinks you are faking migraines, you have some job to do!!!

Hi ,

This seems to be a common complaint with all husbands who think we are faking headaches not realizing what we are going thru. I had been suffering from migraine hadaches too and I was advised imitrex by my doc . This drug gave me immediate relief and thereafter after completing my course I felt I never had any headaches as such.I enjoyed my conjugal life too without any problems whatsoever. But, to tell you frankly, I find these drugs too dear for my pocket and it pinches me everytime I go out and buy them. But now I get *** web addresses not allowed*** from any of these online pharmacies.They are discounted and reliable too.