I really need help for I’m suffering from unbereable pain that hits my head on the front below my left eye. It’s so strong unbereable pain that makes me vomiting sometimes and is usually associated with nausea and concentration problems. During these unbereable headaches pain I’m not even able to go to work and the problem is they’re becoming more frequent. I’d like to know if this has something to do with some brain disease.

If you suspect of having some brain disease problems it’s always better to check it out with your dos, for he nay detect any such problem by using CT or whatever. But I think that it’s more likely that you suffer from migraines for this unbearable pain you’re suffering of lately may indicate you have migraines headache. I was personally diagnosed with common migraines meaning migraines with aura and I prefer to lie in dark and quite room during the migraine attack that may last up to 72 hours. It would be clever if you visit your doc and get proper treatment for example I take preventive medications whenever I feel the migraine is coming I take my medication my doc prescribed me and it really works sometimes I even escape having a migraine. Important role in reducing the migraines pain and frequency have the lifestyle you have- organize yourself in order to provide regular eating and sleeping manners. Try to avoid stress for it may be a trigger of a migraine and finally may cause you a depression. Also regular exercise and daily walks may help a lot in dealing with this condition.