As said in the subject line I have had chronic nausea from 15 to about 22-23 that started out vomiting every morning to once every week when I was older. I actually made myself vomit most of the time bc I knew I could not function that day if not- after I vomited I was usu. all better for that day. I was and am still very heat sensitive, if I am not freezing all the time I am burning up, have nausea, and experiencing bloating (very hard huge abdomen that looks like those kids from Africa with swollen bellies). When I was about 22 I started to feel nauseas as usual and made myself throw up and went to lay down right in front of a freezing air conditioner which usu. relieved at least some of the nausea- no luck- this time was weird, no relief at all..... I realized I had alot of pressure in my head and my neck and jaw hurt- a migraine is what I assumed it was bc my family gets them. I had no visual problems/auras that u usu. have with migraines though. From then on if I had nausea it was 99% of the time preceded with a migraine/neck/jaw pain. When my family members suffer from migraines they sit in a dark room still as can be..... Light didnt seem to bother me so much and I would get angry and kick and cry and scream and punch stuff.... very different from them. It is hard to explain my "migraines"... my head feels toxic and nauseas, so does my neck and jaw- toxic is the best way I can describe them. No matter if I eat a little bit or alot, or what I eat, or if I drink a lil or lot of whatever my belly gets huge and I feel toxic more so then nauseas anymore.... My bowel movements are either hard pebbles about twice the size of marbles (alot of them), diarrhea, or extremely soft. I get hot flashes and then cold... I like to be cold though bc it makes me feel better- I burn up while others are freezing...... I have always been so fatigued and have thought it was depression but it is more so that theses symptoms along with being so fatigued make me depressed bc I dont feel like I will ever be able to accomplish anything in life. I use to be tiny until I reached about 22 (approx. rt before when I started having migraines) I gained a lot of weight since then- from about 23-25 (now) I have gained about 3 dress sizes...... I have tons of spider veins and stretch marks that are getting worse but I still am not that big- just out of shape. Even small tasks seem so hard- I hate the thoughts of having to brush my teeth or take a bath (I do) bc I am always so tired that it is sooooo hard for me and I get nauseas, headaches, etc. when I try them. It is even hard for me to stand up bc I am so tired but I want to be doing stuff! Help!

I suffer from exactly what you do.

nausea: I get car sick, sea sick, sick on carnival rides.

always feel hot, always sweating, heat makes me nauseous too, if i am in a car and they turn the heater on and it hits my face I start to feel stuffy and nauseous.

I do have gastric problems too and it seems its in tune with my headaches, sometimes when I have gas I also have headaches and pain in my neck and jaws. I also feel tired sometimes.

Any help for me too would be great,,,

I realize this is a couple of years old as I read this, but I would strongly suggest you get bloodwork done for Celiac's or gluten intolerance/allergy. Hope this helps!