My 14 year old niece has been dealing with anterior uveitis for a/b 2 yrs now.  I have done extensive research on her behalf and feel confident in advising they try dropping bioactive silver hydrosol (colloidal silver) directly into her eye.  She was taken to the emergency room 2 weeks ago and put on an i.v. due to the pressure in her eye being at such a dangerous level.  They said it was due to all the steroid drops she's used.  The Dr.s say that is all they can do to keep it at bay.  I have done A LOT of research, and would use it myself.  I am just curious if anyone has had results with colloidal silver treatment for eyes? 

I vouch for it! My mother used the colloidal silver drops in my affected eye and it helped. I have the same exact sitatuion as your neice it sounds. I havent had a falre up until just recently, its been about 3 years since my last one. Also try natural remedies...anything that helps boost immune system and supress inflammation. Bilberry, Echinechea..also Hydroxyzine HLI 25mg..its for anti imflammatory but has to be prescribed! uggh!

Yes to colloidal silver, and also yes to any anti oxidant eye drops, containing blueberry, bilberry etc. See this dense but very scholarly article, 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3084581/

and the best possible diet is essential, rich in berries, red and orange fruit, vitamin C etc. 

thank you for the article