Hi, I have recurrent throat infections. I have used antibiotics, but now I’m looking for some more natural approach to treating a disease. Is colloidal silver as effective as it has been claimed to be?

Colloidal silver is a powerful, natural antibiotic. It acts by disabling the enzyme that bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. After this bacteria can not function properly and they die. The rest is job of immune system to eliminate bacteria from organism. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, colloidal silver does not destroy beneficial enzymes. These enzymes are very different to primitive one-celled organisms enzymes, and they are left as they were. Colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans and all other multi-celled living organisms. It will cure your throat infection without developing resistance.

There is absolutely no medical evidence that Colloidal silver has any medical benefits.

Yes there are...several medical studies on pubmed, stop lying.