Hello there. I wanted to ask you for advice. My friend told me about this colloidal silver as the natural alternative to antibiotics. This could be revelation for me since I found antibiotics toxic. I ‘ve also heard that it might help with acne. Is this true and can I take this colloidal silver when I catch a cold ? Is this really good for acne because my daughter has skin problems and she really suffers. Thank you.

You have right! Colloidal silver is a natural antibiotic which combats bacteria, virus and fungal infections. You wonder how it works. Well, to put it in a few words this colloidal silver disables pathogen’s oxygen metabolism enzyme , it’s chemical lung. After a couple of minutes this pathogen suffocates and dies. The good thing is that colloidal silver is totally safe for humans, animals and plants. It is widely used I must say. You can use it for a stuffy nose, put it on open wounds, cuts, for acne, eczema, bug bites ,as an underarm stick, as an air refresher and as a helpful medicine for allergies, arthritis, athlete foot , Candida , conjunctivitis, stomach ulcer and many other diseases .My advice for you is to go to the pharmacy and take it, this is a very useful and powerful thing to have at your home and carry with you wherever you go!