For some time I am having problems with burning sensation when I have to urinate. I went to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics. Unfortunately, these antibiotics are not helping much. After reviewing my state again, my doctor prescribed me a different kind of antibiotics, but I am afraid that it wont do much, too. I have heard from a friend about colloidal silver. I don’t know anything about this drug. Can you tell me more about colloidal silver and about its side effects?

Colloidal silver is a suspension of metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. It is considered as natural antibiotic and preventative against infections and as a killer of bacteria and viruses. But over the years it appeared that colloidal silver presents a risk to the consumers. Using silver preparation during a long period can cause argyria, a deposition of silver salts in skin, eyes, and internal organs. The exact amount of silver in organism required for developing argyria is unknown. In spite of that, several cases of argyria caused by using colloidal silver as a treatment have been reported. This kind of silver toxicity has bigger meaning and it outweighs the benefits of usage of colloidal silver, for even a bacterial resistance to silver can occur.

I agree with you for the most part, however colloidal silver should always be taken with a Colon Enhancer to prevent toxicity. Also because colloidal silver is a natural antibiotic, your body will become immune to it so it should be used sparingly. I am currently using it in a 4 week cleanse to clear bacteria out of my body, but I am also eatting yogurt with active cultures to replace the good bacteria. Without good bacteria, the bad bacteria can always get out of control in the future causing yeast infections.