I admit that I prefer using so called natural meds over any artificial ones, but I never thought that using colloidal silver can make your skin blue! I had acne problems, nothing serious, but present and annoying and since I have heard that silver can help, I have used it, in colloidal form and got me a fine bluish skin color! So, I am just warning anyone who intends to use colloidal silver about this possible problem…

This problem might occur when you are using colloidal silver which is not purified from salt or some proteins. There are some Chelation methods for taking care of this problem, but it is hard to get rid of that kind of skin. So, I really don’t recommend using colloidal silver, although there were many researches that proved its effectiveness with some condition, but it is still not approved by FDA.

I have prostatittis and would really like to try colloidal silver but am worried about potential side affects, especially turning blue.
@alec1958: how much silver water did you take and for how long?

It's the silver that turns you blue, not any "salts" or any other "impurities".

There is little known about how much it takes to turn a person blue, but it is believed to be a reaction between the silver and lights sources like the sun. Since the body stores heavy metals for months, it's possible to turn blue even after stopping dosage.

While it has been proven to cure some things, it's effects are permanent, and therefore I do not recommend ingesting it for any reason.

you mentioned "still not approved by FDA" well, since when have the FDA been an honorable organization?

Wow guys !!! You would have to drink like 5 gallons of Colloidal Silver to get blue. Berni did you drink 5 gallons of silver at once?

The replies sound funny too. Is this hosted by Amgen? Of Course theres no money in free anti-biotics is there???????

Good Job guys on the Fraud