I was on Estelle for 3 months, while on it I was effected hugely by it emotionally as well as it giving me rather servere acne. I chose to come off this pill for these reasons.
About two weeks after coming off Estelle I had unprotected sex and took the Plan B morning after pill the following day. I had unproteted sex a couple of times after taking Plan B, but asumed it was ok, because the Plan B package stated it prevented you from ovulating or terminated your fertilized egg, so I thought I was safe.
Since then I have not had a period. I took a pregnancy test about 4 weeks after my last period which was negative and then again about 5 days later which was negative too. It's been atleast 5 weeks since my last period now.
Could I be pregnant, or have I seriously screwed over my hormones?

well you could of seriously screwed over your hormones..but I would go to see your doctor and get a blood test done that way you know for sure..good luck to you