I need something new and interesting. Rave parties combined with ecstasy are something really nice, but I know that there could be more. I have heard of fantastic hallucinations while on LSD and I am seriously thinking about getting some. How long does LSD work? Do you get any after effects? Are problems possible during the effect? Any info would do well for me.

LSD is a hallucinogenic drug that can cause you to experience some wild, magic, cosmic visions! I can freely say that those are really impressive and amazing! .But, it does not last that long and there is this thing with flashbacks. They could happen even months after you took LSD, sudden flash of the visions you felt while under the effect of the drug. And that can be annoying, believe me. In my case, I had flashbacks of a bad trip and had problems for almost a year.

With the LSD drug, you start experiencing effects after around 30 minutes and your trip can go on for around eight hours. It's a great experience for some people, but others have pretty bad trips, going into anxiety attacks, and even psychosis. You can also have tremors, sleeplessness, excessive sweating... And yes, the flashbacks afterwards. Those are pretty common as well. Some people, actually, never quite recover from LSD. 

If you use it, I say use it with people you feel 100% confident with that they will look out for you. Being in a safe environment is necessary to be able to enjoy the experience. Even so, you can never tell what it will be like in advance.

i dropped lcd about 7-8 times in about 6 weeks.
its the first time ive done it. its been about a month since i had it last.
unclean spirits enter the soul of the person who takes this.
the physiological effects last HPPD, or a psychosis, that makes things at times (maybe after exercising) slightly warble (move in a warping motion), as is pretty much always seen when on the stuff.
rationality and a sense of changing perceptions are still evident, and seemed to start to increase about 3 weeks after the last trip. just dont do too much at one time, better yet, dont do it at all!
only jesus can cleanse the unclean.
tc.

Hey man, I've tride it it's awesome it last for 1 day. and effects is: the walls is going to punch you in the face and every thing gona melt and change colours.

LSD trips can last from anywhere from 3 hours to a day, depending on the dose you take. Problems can arise though--if you have never had a panic or an anxiety attack before, you can experience one while you are on a trip. From what I have heard from friends who have done LSD, that is the worst feeling in the world. Most people I know who tried it have not been interested in trying it again, and that's convinced me never to even try! I wish you luck, because there are some serious ramifications on your health. Physical health, probably not, but mental health, absolutely. I hope that you reconsider and do not take it, but it's your choice to make obviously. Please keep us posted on your decision.

if you're thinking about trying LSD you have to be prepared to see the world around you as a foreign landscape. even your home might confuse you, which door is the bathroom ect. for about 8 hours you will not be able to shut off your brain. ideas will blossom into memories which will bloom into emotions ect. you wont see anything that is not there. magical characters wont appear and you definately wont see a white rabbit. unless you visit a pet store which i highly recomend! you will though see everything differently. objects may appear larger or smaller and if you look down at your feet they may seem to be farther away then you remember. it's really kinda funny and fun. things may change colors and colors will seem brighter. if youre lucky you could taste music and hear colors. you will have a new appreciation for yourself your brain and all the life around you. LSD is like any other drug you cannot abuse it. although it's not physically addicting you could be bored with the "old" world around you and want the excitement of the 'new" light LSD has shed on the world around you. bad trips are also a possibility, i've had a few. it's like a scary movie, the first one you see might be scary but its just a movie and the next time you see it, it really wont be scary at all. if you start to think about problems in your life or things that make you anxious you should get up walk somewhere else and change the direction of the trip. you cannot stop the car from moving but you can steer it. i only trip twice a year and usually plan 2 days around it. 1 for tripping and one for sleeping. try to get out and do something but wait until you are comfortable with it's effects before you brave the outdoors. i live in chicago so i go to the art institute, then to millenium park, then i finish it off with fireworks at navy pier. but sitting in a field or a park can be magical too. make sure you get a good nights sleep before tripping most bad trips start out with exhaustion or lack of sleep. really want an awesome trip? find some xanax. i quite literally feel like i'm flying around on xanax and lsd, it's beautiful and you can ensure 100% you wont have a bad trip.

This is the first time I have tried LSD, and i can say that it is not like any other drug i have ever tried. Whilst writing you this message i can feel as if my fingers are typing themselves and my mind is not telling them what to say, obviously that is not the case.

I think that is it, when your on LSD you have to be able to accept that things will happen that will not feel, look or sound right. In the end it is the work of your mind and the effect of the drug.

If your able to accept the feelings of such nature and be able to withstand a headache (which i'm feeling now) then it may be worth a try. I know i wont be trying it again as it has not been my dose of drug which i have liked. People with strong mental states of mind can feel free to be challenged as this drug will not take any prisoners.

Those who have been told or feel that they have weak minds should shy away from this drug, it may bring out the worst in you or ultimately force it out. From what i see so far, being able to look at certain things will steer the trip

Things look brighter and animations definately look more animated as if they were 100x better. Everytime i have felt as if going into a stage of having a bad trip i simply gave a good friend a quick call to see what they were doing, to my surprise the quick chat eliminated t he feeling of anxiety.

to be continued..

Well I would say the most responsible way to do it is to have a babysitter who is willing to help you if things go wrong. It is not a drug that you take on your own. On top of that, you do need to make sure that you're not an anxious person, because it does make things worse. I'd say that's the best way to do it responsibly if you're going to do it. What do you think?

my favorite way to drop acid was always to set my alarm clock to go off a few hours after i go to sleep. wake up, drop the acid then go back to sleep.

doing acid while asleep makes for the best most realistic and rememberable dreams.

i always considered myself a very anxious kind of person, and i first dropped acid 2 weeks after having been dumped by my girlfriend of 2 and a half years, totally changed my perceptions on everything, i dont feel anxious at all anymore and ive accepted change (reason why we broke up was because i was holding onto the past) of course it seems like a pretty silly time to have dropped it in retrospect, i have to say i have no regrets and believe its changed me for the better, this was 2 months ago and im still feeling great, so yeah, just thought i would throw that out there

oh man, I tried it for the first time when I went to see The Doors live at the Fillmore, I took 2 hits and It simply was the best day of my life!
I've been listing to The Doors for years non stop every day and When I heard they were coming to town, I just knew what must be done.
This was March 22, 2009. The day I was reborn lol It was Robbie and Ray (original members) and a new drummer and (of course) new lead singer but I knew the music sooooo well that I felt like I was there (I was there!) back in the 60's with the rich sounds of the organ and guitar and drums and Jim's lyrics. "He may be dead but his words live on" I kept telling everyone. I hope they come back to town and do another set. "When the doors of perception are cleansed, everything will appear to man as it is, infinite" -A. Huxley
"Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side yeah" -J. Morrison
I have an unlimited amount of words to express my appreciation for Ray, John, Robbie, and Jim.
4 Diamonds

drop acid. have a sitter. have fun.

devil will take your soul changein way the world turns worst fears will be awakn long with the light take the rite path do not let the voices lead you stray fo there will be knw goin bak forget the pass but the devil will always hav its grasp

mind state yoda >;) >;) >;) >;) :-)

im traped save me i feel that i cant let it iva go im stukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk