For the first time in my life I started to understand my problem with LSD after effects on life views. It was all mixed up. I was no longer the same person I used to be. Something was happening to me. I was scared and didnt know what to do. I finally go to rehab and I am expecting all to be as it use to. What do you think?

I am so sorry to disappoint you, but as I heard there is never full recovery. The repeated intake of psychedelics would cause personality deterioration. And LSD is a psychedelic substance. Maybe you can deal with your problems if you start with some threpy, but since I am not expert I can not promice that.

.ok.. they are called "MIND ALTERING DRUGS" for a reason..

since you have done lsd you should know that its allll in the mind.. your no less mentally well than any1 else, dont let them tell you shiiit, cuz they dont have a clue. you are fine. just quit all drugs and junk food and get healthy for a while.

you just need to find yourself, because who you were before wasnt the real you..

what you believe is what is real, everyone thinks differently. youve just experienced a deeper level of thinking than you did before.

alright whoever replied is * ** ****** *** *. Guys... think very seriously before doing psychedelics. Makes you feel smart suddenly... then you realize it wasnt so good for you when ur in a mental cage back in 1978...

You want to know what a mind altering drug is something that really ***** you up for life?A drug that is given to kids for there so called disorder an amphetamine that alters brain chemestry and could possible make you depressed for many years take a guess and you say LSD gave you problem's how many times did you use i've done many psychedelics and nothing like that has ever happend to me