Users comments and reviews on article How to stop eating sweets and chocolate? by TaniaT

Actually, I find that tart, dried cherries, raisins or grape juice help curb chocolate cravings. Sometimes, it fixes it altogether ... until next time, of course. Grape juice, for me, is the best of these options.

I don't quite agree with the statement that a fruit cannot substitute chocolate. Often times, when I am craving chocolate, I grab an apple and I do not feel the need for sweets any longer. In this article seems like the writer is saying that there is on possible way to stop the candy cravings, when indeed, there is.

i dont know what to do.. My chocoholism is increasing day by day. I am a student of M.tech and even while studying my mind will be planning what choclate to eat next. On my study table ther has to be varieties of choclates or else i cant opent the book. The freezer of my fridge will be having the store of choclates which will be unloaded on my table once its over..

HELP ME.. HELP ME... i am a figure conscious freak and cant afford to loose my figure at any cost. But these f*****g choclates seem to ruin my body shape.. help me..

Calm down!! Okay well the first thing to do if nothing else helps you is too look up on the internet horrible facts about being overweight etc. Then this horrible chocolate craving will stop! Also imagine what you would look like overweight etc. That will defintely stop that choco craving. Try and substitute chocolate and sweets for fruits etc. stick images of your ideal shape on the doors of where all your chocolate bars etc. are kept, this will hopefully guide you to not eat too much chocolate!! well good luck!!!! All the best!

that was amasing