:cry: :cry: i need to lose weight i am 136 pounds and my height is 4'10 and i really need help i've starved my self i've excersised and its not working i've dieted i really need help i want to lose atleast 20 pounds or atleast get down to 115 or 112 im dine with that and seehow i look and without getting stretch marks and just weird stuff on my body...
I am asking this because i need help need to lose weight i want to be slim like not too skinny but a good size for a thick bult 12 year old or just a slim tummy please help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, i just want to say that if you are only 12 years old then it is perfectly normal for you to be carrying a bit of weight.. you are very young and your body needs this insulation.. as you get older this weight will drop once you maintain a healthy diet and a good amount of exercise while still allowing yourself to indulge once in awhile.. please do not worry about this.. there will be plenty of time for that when you are older..

it might be no harm now maybe to get yourself into a routine of eating healthy though.. so that you are used to it when you actually will really need to eat more healthily.. try new vegetables and new things in general.. do not depend on the sugary drinks and chocolate and crisps.. and try drink lots of water as it is excellent for you inside and out.. i promise it will pay off in the future! :)

Stressed, I'm 5'4, 11 and 140 lbs. What I really want to do is lose 45 lbs. I knw it sounds crazy, but that's what i really need. Although I did finish the mile in 7 min 34 sec., I still feel really fat. I need help, i wear my moms old clothes. SOB!

okay, again you are only 11. you are so young that this extra weight is more than likely puppy fat that will drop off. if you have a problem with snacking too much, substitute the chocolate or crisps for freshly chopped vegetables, they fill you and have more or less no calories, plus veg is so good for you. drink more water. Again it fills you and doesn't contain anything but goodness. If you find that you have cravings for sweets etc.. try hold off on the craving as many cravings only last a very short amount of time. Instead have some fruit. its sweet and will satisfy any sugary craving you may have. but being honest.. you are still so young and really don't need to worry about this just yet. Go out and enjoy being a kid, these stresses about weight and food are far to pre-mature for you. You'll have plenty of time to worry in a few years!

OMG the help you need is psychological!! if you are 5ft 4 (so about 163cm) and wiegh 140 pounds, you are within the healthy weight range/BMI. What FREAKS me out is that you want to lose 45 POUNDS!!!!!! Is this posting a hoax or something. At 95 pounds and 5 ft 4 you will look skeletal and there is nothing attractive about that!!!! If you really wnat to slim just a little, I would suggest going no lower than 120 pounds maximum!!!! anorexic is not pretty and i suspect, given your post, you want to look good. Given your age I would simply just get more active, try to avoid too many lollies (sugarless gum helps) and avoid too mch takeaway. I wouldnt even try to lose 20 punds let alone 45!!! I am on a diet but a lot odler than you. I am your height and am 165 pounds. I am trying to get to your wieght!!!!!! 140pds. I used to be 140 pounds and looked great in a healthy size 10 (aussie). PLus, if you really are only 11, and 5ft4, you are heading for a significant growth spurt over the next 12-24 months, which will see yoou slim out even further.  Losing that much weight yo will look thin and sickly!!!!  I would eat sensibly, keep up the physical activity and WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR GROWTH SPURT BEFORE CONSIDERING WEIGHT LOSS!!!