I have patches of dry skin on my jawline and underneath my chin with small bumps on it. (Started about four years ago) If you squeeze the bump, there is absolutely nothing, but then a hard hair grows out of it. Been to several dermatologists, one says it is dermatitis and put me on a six months course of Tetralysal (penicillin). Another perscribed six months of Purbac and to only use Epizone E to wash and moisturize my face as it might be the products I'm using. Used cortizone ointment and tablets, used normal acne gel, used zinc tablets. Can carry on forever. Went to the Laser clinic re hair removal but they can only do it if the hair is black. I am removing the hair with a tweezer as it is as hard as beard and really irritates me. This now started on my eyebrows as well!! Please help me as I am desperate....

I have a similar problem. I have never had acne, but the last 2 years I've gotten these painful, red itchy bumps ONLY on my chin. Sometimes they have puss when you squeeze them but not usually. They are hard bumps and they're deep. Its so embarrassing and I've tried everything. I tried every acne face wash or ointment and it doesnt respond at all to acne vulgaris treatment. I went to a dermatologist and they said that acne on the chin or jawline is hormone related and put me on birth control which I hated, and it didn't help my skin issue still. I am at a loss and I am so so tired of these bumps that never go away. What should I do?

I got them too and they are very embarrassing , people are starting to think It's herpes 1. I stopped going to my dermatologist b/c all he did was pop them and give me a shot of cortizone. Which did absolutely nothing but now they are extra bigger and it's expanding all over my chin. I remember i have the same situation about 4 yrs ago but the acnec was much smaller. I am beginnign to wonder what it could be. I am 30 years old and never had a problem with acne. I saw a bunch of pictures for dermatitis and also herpes, I dont want to get carried away but noone could tell me what it is! I accpeted the fact that it might be hormonal but what can they do about it?

I paid enough dermatologist to do nothing for my skin.

I struggled with jawline acne, and a solution that many resources do not tell us about was hard for me to understand why it has not been shared for acne sufferers like us. I found the solution... an organic item called Black Soap. Look up where you can purchase it on line in google, their are many sites for this beautiful natural healer. It got rid of my jaw line acne!!! I apply it just like a prescription med, 3 times a day I lather it on my face with a cloth (even take time out of work to do it) No need to apply a moisterizer aftewards, it leaves my skin feeling beautiful. I get many compliments from people. Black Soap can be used on all skin types. The medicinal value of the soap has been used for bumps and scars for centuries in Africa and is still today. However, make sure you get authentic, organic Black Soap, which can be found in natural food stores or ordering online from Aftrican venues.

Witch hazel will help control the redness and swelling.

try avoiding dairy products, especially milk and ice cream. milk contains lots of hormones and contaminates.

Ok, so yes I tried just about everything as well...ProActive, Murad, Origins. The problem is 2 fold, it is hormonal and for those that find one side of your face overwhelmed with bumps than the other...it is the side that your eggs are being released around that time. The other cause is extreme dehydration of the skin! I am currently taking LoEstrin Fe birth control and I wash my face both morning and night with Oil of Olay regenerist cleanser and the most important element...use an anti wrinkle cream with Pro Retinol after each wash as a moisturizer. I am 28 and would have never thought that anti aging products would work, but my skin has never looked better and I have friends and family ask me all of the time what products I use as my skin literally glows now! Hope this is helpful as I know I was super frustrated and tried just about everything...and the most common and least expensive products did the trick for me!

i have something like this too...never had a problem with acne...have been getting my chin lasered for the past year with not much luck...but was just talking with a coworker who said that my bumps (which only sometime you can get something to come out of it) said that they are calcium deposits and recommended that i should start taking a calcium supplement like caltrate and they'll go away...she said it worked for her...we'll see...i'm 34 so really should not be breaking out this bad...not to mention i drink milk with most of my dinners and i love cheese...so not sure about it...but i'll try anything...

I'm suffering from the same thing ii have dark bumps on my chin with no pores.. I'm only 15 years old & I'm always toping my face because of this. I hate the way it make my face look. I went to the doctor & he told me it was clogged pores. My aunt told me to open cloged pores to try viniger & sooner or later they sud be open. Also my friend told me about the black soap & now that someone has said it works I'm going to try iit.

I have the same issue and found that it was the telephone against my skin that made me "breakout". the oils on the phone get onto your skin and then the red pimple like bumps appeared later. now i use a headset at work and keep my cell phone off my face not against my skin, and it has cleared up. only breaking out again if i forget to keep the cell phone off my face, which is not often.
this should help!!

It could be keratosis pilaris. I have this and it's mostly on my upper arms and chin area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_pilaris

i am 61 and i have bumps and pimples on my face and I know it is nerves and I can't clear them up??

I am 13 and I had a Puss pocket on my chin for awhile.but recently it has dissiperied and turned into a large bump unseeable yet very painful.I have experimented with chewing tabacco and was wondering if it could be chin cancer??

I have a similar issue on my cheek and I finally figured out that it can disappear if I completely avoid oils. No greasy meats, cheeses, olive oils, etc. If I eat even one really greasy meal the bumps return and stay for a few days before drying up and scabbing over. Worth trying.

Wow! I have this problem and I thought it could be the phone!!! I knew I wasn't crazy! Thanks! I'm going to keep the phone away from my face too!