I need to hear whether sjogren's syndrome has anything to do with swollen neck glands. The thing is that I am diagnosed with sjogren's syndrome recently for it is been a while now I have this dry mouth and dry eyes symptoms but lately I have also developed some other symptoms involving dry skin and constant fatigue but what terrifies me the most are swollen neck glands and I am curious actually if this sjogren's syndrome and swollen neck glands are somehow related and should I go see a doc again.

It is more likely it is about swollen parotid glands that are very common in patients with sjogren's syndrome and actually those glands are located in around neck area in front of ears and behind the jaw. I suppose you are already being prescribed with some treatment though I guess you are familiar with the fact that sjogren's syndrome is not something that could be treated though you could try control it and anyway there is no special treatment you may use some eye drops or artificial tears just to ease your dry eyes symptoms but you could also combine it with cyclosporine –that is the treatment combination I am being taking. Anyway in patients with more advanced sjogren's syndrome involving swollen neck glands some immunosuppressant are usually prescribed just to prevent some possible complications affecting your lungs, kidneys and even your blood vessels or nervous system.

yes definitely go see a different doctor. i saw two doctors for my swollen parotid glands before i was diagnosed with sjogren's. they just gave me antibiotics for infection without trying to find the cause for the repeated swelling. one actually said to me no you dont have sjogren's. finally after researching online , i went to tufts dental school (the doctor was both a dentist and a doctor of medicine) for a lip biopsy for my diagnosis. i knew something was causing my glands to swell and went to the sjogren's website **** Find treatment center closest to you good luck

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

WHAT CAN BE TAKEN TO HELP THIS PROBLEM