I am interesting in getting some info about possible sjogren's syndrome complications incidence. I am now 42 and it is been a while I am having persistent problem affecting my dry eyes and mouth and I am faced now with frequent dental cavity and I was finally diagnosed with sjorgen's syndrome and that is why I am actually curious to hear about sjogren's syndrome complications incidence for I have heard it may cause some serious conditions involving even vital organs so I would like to hear how am I suppose to prevent myself of some possible sjogren's syndrome complications incidence-so far I am prescribed just an aspirin daily for the disease cause me occasional joint pain.

Hi! There are all sorts of sjogren's syndrome complications incidence that may affect at first place swallowing trouble due to the saliva lack which usually results in chewing and swallowing troubles and the same thing may cause dental cavity for in fact saliva helps a lot on teeth protection from bacteria-and it seems like you have already developed this sjogren's syndrome complication. My mom is also diagnosed with same disease and it has pretty much affected her vision ability so far. And it is the truth that sjogren's syndrome could lead to much other serious condition but it all depends in general whether it is about primary or secondary sjogren's syndrome therefore patients who suffers also from another condition involving rheumatic disease at first place such as lupus are more likely to develop serious sjogren's syndrome complications incidence including kidneys, liver or lung inflammation as well as heart problem and also there are some more serious but less common situations related to sjogren's syndrome such as lymph nodes cancer and even peripheral nervous system disorders. Anyway watching my mom behaving under this sjogren's syndrome conditions I could advice you have frequent monitoring including your blood and urine test exams just to make sure everything is ok with your kidneys and other organs and for now I suppose you are already being taking eye drops or artificial tears and my mom is taking extra fluid amounts since this is also somehow important in managing those symptoms and for she is now also having dry skin problem she uses frequently moisturizers and if you also suffer from vaginal dryness some lubricants may help you dealing with this.