Users comments and reviews on article Urinary Tract Infections in Women: Why they occur and how to treat them? by Danny

Thank you Danny for the article. Anything relating to the private part of a woman is generalised as a sexual disease in my tribe and that is shameful. BEffiong

What if u think u had a urinary tract infection, and your on antibiotics for it, and its about 4 days into it and u notice you've got like 2 sores on ur genetital area? I'm wondering if I still have a uti?

I think that it was helpful that you pointed this out and I think it's especially helpful that you talked about drinking cranberry juice. ANyone who is sexually active would do well to try drinking it as well because it can definitely help with UTIs if you are prone to them and it's very helpful. Thanks again for posting on this and it was really an informative article! :-)

36