My and my boyfriend had sex for both of our first times. Clearly, very inexperienced we jumped into it. We're only 16 and I should not have, but in the moment it seemed right. you know? He used a condom, but it broke midway. He immediately pulled out. It was a spermacidal killing condom too. I fear that I am pregnant because my breasts are sore and I threw up this morning. BUT at the same time, my driving instructor (who I was with all throughout Saturday) called out sick with the flu. I am very worried. please let me know what you think .

Well i cannot say for certain as there is just always a chance because there is hardly ever 100% certainty in the world. But i would rule that because he didnt cum inside you (and you did not indicate this either) that you are fine. The spermicidal has something like  a 75% effectiveness and that's for a "whole load" whereas he didn't even cum i assume. If the condom has a significant amount of pre cum then it is possible again but you must understand a couple things first

-you ovulate and are "fertile" for 24hrs once the egg is released so in actuality this would make it seem like slim to nil chance for everyone, but its the second fact that counts

-sperm can live up to 5 days (depending on the source as some say 7 days) in the vagina once* ejaculated. This time depends on the acidity of the vagina, the motility of the sperm, the sperm amount, and the presence of thin mucus from the cervix (aids in sperm traveling up the repro tract to the fallopian tubes to the egg). Without these or problem in this area (or absence) fertility for that extend time is extremely low

-precum does not contain sperm according to some articles. If you had had sex, ejaculated, and then preceeded ours later to do it again without peeing before (clearing the urinary tract of the remaining sperm) then yes this is possible- to get pregnant from the precum but the same factors above apply.

So in summary i doubt it. just be safe

Always have a backup plan though as it never hurts. Whether monthly pills or plan b (tho dont use it frequently).

althought i just want to point out that even in times of extremely low fertility it is always possible even when certain conditions are not right. thats what makes this difficult. but to me (and i have medical backing) you are not pregnant.