There are some theories floating around that states there are more sperm present in the pre cum than in the ejaculation, mainly becuase of the "high concentration" sperm count in pre cum. I just don't understand how can just a drop or two of pre cum can make someone pregnant. Once the sperm is ejaculated from the penis...the acidic environement is bad for the sperm's survival....But what if the sperm passed the virgina? Will the later "trip" be more difficult becuase the female body actually recognize the sperm as invader...It's hard for sperm to fertilize the egg....and it's hard for us once the sperm has fertilized the egg...Can someone answer my aforementioned questions?

Hi there..When a man ejaculates he sends out more than a million sperm at one time...Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 5 to 7 days, our bodies can not run it off or stop it..Once it enters the vaginal area it travels up to the cervix where it enters and waits on the egg to be released and thats when and only when pregnancy can accure once the egg has been fertilized it then travels down the falopian tubes to the uterus and then thats when the implantation accures..You can get pregnant even from precum, cause that does contain sperm, it only takes one to reach the egg, precum can have any where from hundreds to even thousands of sperm in it..They are microscopic and is not visible to ones eye...Pregnancy can accure at anytime during your cycle even if its your first time of having intercourse, you can even become pregnant during your period...So my suggestion to you is if you dont want a baby then you must always use protection...If you have any more questions please let me know and I will be more than glad to help you out the best way that I can....

Quote:

our bodies can not run it off or stop it

Hello, I'm sorry but that statement is completely inaccurate. As it turns out, you being alive helps to stop it, you see, the testicles hang down away from the mans body because sperm are so fragile and sensitive to heat. A few tenths of a degree can kill sperm. Therefore a woman's body heat will help to kill sperm, in addition, a vagina reacts to sperm as foreign invaders and dispatches the immune system to kill them. Most scientists believe this is an evolutionary feature to ensure only the most able sperm, which generally would have good genes, can make it into the fallopian tubes to inseminate the egg. Also sperm can live for about 48 hours under pristine conditions, not 5 to 7 days. Pregnancy cannot occur during the first days of menstruation. Please check your outrageously incorrect facts.

hello guys. I just have some concerns. Me and my husband had sex during the days when i was discharging, meaning having some brown fluids getting out of my body. Then after we had sex, few hours later, i had these red brownish disharge that somewhat looks like spots of blood. I just want to ask if that is normal? Or am i ovulating and it just happened that i had sex thus those blood that was left on my uterus just came out after my period? Can i be fertile at the same time if having this kind of discharge? Thankss!!!

The brown is just dried blood from your period, it's completely normal. Its your body expelling the walls that were there during your period. Women are on cycles. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Yes, it's true that it's possible to get pregnant at any time, BUT depending on your body, it can be LESS likely. There is a form of birth control, natural birth control, where you just have to know your body. Keep a calender and pay attention to what you eject. First sign of mucus, you started ovulation, your fertility high. You know you are more likely to get pregnant by the mucus. The mucus helps the sperm make its way over to the egg. You can ovulate at any time, even during your period, but there will still be that mucus to tell you your ovulating.