Yesterday evening I had protected sex with my girlfriend. Just as I was about to ejaculate, the condom broke inside her and I pulled out immediately. I'm sure some semen got inside her, because I was ejaculating as I pulled out when the condom broke, but a lot of the semen was outside since I pulled out so fast.

We both freaked and she went and wiped off real good and jumped in the bath. Thankfully her period is supposed to start in 2 days, she's quite regular with her cycle. Her last period started on June 4th, and this mishap occured last night, June 29th. This means that her period should come on July 2nd, in 2 days. She hasn't been on regular BC pills for months.

Should we even try to get the morning after pill? Do you think she could get pregnant this close to her period? We are both 18, most definitely not ready for a baby.

Whenever you have sex there is the possibility of pregnancy, but if she is regular then it would not have likely been a fertile day. For that to have been a fertile day, she would have had to have ovulated about a fortnight late. She probably has pre-mentrual symptoms, indicating a period is coming.

From all that I have read online, it's possible but highly unlikely for her to get pregnant in this stage of her cycle. Her period will have gotten rid of any remaining semen inside, the small amount that got inside would not survive in the vagina. By this time in the cycle, the egg is no longer fertile and has died weeks ago.