I am scared to death now, I was having sex with a prostitute 3 nights ago, I had sex with her twice. First time was protected with condom, as it did not break, however it was dark so i did not notice the blood on the condom.  After 10 minutes I put on another condom and this time, it broke and I was not aware of it. I finished off inside her..and as soon as I turned the lights on, I saw the condom was ripped ...the tip might or might not have been exposed but I know the condom broke as I tried to take it out, I  did not see any blood on my penis But i did notice blood on the first condom...THIS MADE ME very scared.    I asked the prostitute if she is clean, and ofcourse she said she was clean but I am still concerned.  I am usually sexually inactive. Last time i had sex with girlfriend 7 months back. Cannot believe such accident can end my life like this....I had a sore penis/ irritated penis tip... slight burning on my tip of penis and on lower part of testicles...after that experience, and it has been that way for the last 3 nights. The day after that encounter. i developed nausea/ flu like symptoms, but upon checking my tempurature it was normal.Today it felt the same,  weak, tired and the burning tip of my penis has subsided a little bit but not gone.  I dont know if this is the early sign of STD as other sites i surfed said HIV symptoms/STD symptoms dont appear this early  (72 hours).I am scared to death now and I really need someone to explain me whats happeningI will get tested in 1 week but I am concerned..and scared to death 

Get a full 10 panel STD test. The same happened to me before and the condom broke on a prostitute. I found out I suddenly contracted gonorhea. Luckily, they have the antibotics for that std and it was cured.