For about 3 weeks now I have had this very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach when I sit down or go to sleep. I mostly feel the discomfort on my lower abdomen and it makes me feel like I am pregnant because I noticed my stomach become a bit larger. I am hoping that it is the lack of exercise since I just began a new office job where I am less active.

Is your period late? Try taking a pregnancy test if you are unsure. This could be a result of many things. If the test is negative then you can rule out pregnancy.

I just had a baby 6 months ago . Im kinda confused because it happeneds too me sometimes when I go to bed im not comfortable and I can actually sit there and watch my belly grow I just took a pregnancy test came out neg and im wearing the IUD.

It's probably just gas. I get severely bloated when I eat something hard on my stomach, like cheese or gluten, and I look preggo, but I'm not. Check food allergies.