I have been to so many doctors, and have had all kinds of tests done and still no answer. 24-7 I feel like I am in that state of being really intoxicated with alcohol (which I don't drink and havn't for about 10 yrs) and I don't take OTC or Prescribed medications unless absolutly necessary. I am always dizzy and the room always feels like it is spinning. And I have had that day in and day out for wks and just recently I started having low grade fevers off and on. I am afraid to go back to the doctors or go to an urgent care in fear they will just brush me off and say I have something I don't or say I am perectly normal. Please help. This is effecting my daily life to a point where I can't even concentrate on my job anymore, or even take care of my family.

Which has been my problem lately. Sorry I cant help, but empathize. I've been suffering from low grade fever for about 4 weeks and have been through 4 different sets of medication which has only helped to turn my brain into goo.

ok i noticed its been a couple years since this has been poster and I was curious as to what the outcome was with these symptoms