Ok this post may be a long one, if i don't get too tired in the middle of writing it and decide to just stop.

About 3-4 months ago i was sent the emergency room for what they later figured out to be endometriosis.
I am scheduled for surgery August 6th and that problem should at least be temporarily taken care of.

Now back in February I had a flu-like illness and was put on medication for strep and other stuff going on.
I had gotten over the main symptoms but continued to carry a fatigue and a feeling of low grade fever.
Recently these symptoms have gotten worse and taken it's toll on my quality of life meaning I had to leave college early, i had to quit my job and now I am 20 years old and do nothing at all but sit at home and help my mom out at work on days where i feel i can manage to do an activity that takes up even a little bit of my energy.

My main symptoms are:

Extreme fatigue/ brain fog- I feel like i'm not all there, I feel really dazed and tired at all times...sometimes after i JUST wake up i can have a tiny bit of energy and feel a little happy but it all goes down hill from there. I almost dread waking up every morning. I have absolutely no energy and sleep almost all day.

Extreme Pressure in head/ Severe Headaches- I have terrible pressure in my head at almost all times which contributes to the fatigue. I wake up every morning and take a dose of bennadryl hoping it will relieve the pressure [which it really doesn't but i play mind games with myself to try and feel better] and i also take excedrine every 6 hours starting from the moment i wake up. Terrible almost migraine type headaches constantly. When the pressure gets extremely bad my pulse seems to get very strong and i can feel it pounding.

Cracking in ear- This cracking is constantly there, i cant describe the type of movement i do with my ear that makes it worse but almost when you try and make your ears wiggle the cracking is unbearable but i do the movement all of the time because my ear feels so clogged it's almost like a habbit to try and release what is clogging it. it feels full, with pressure, clogged and crackling like as if i have water or something in it, this has been like this for months along with all other symptoms.

Cramping in muscles- in my calves and my arms just cramping and muscle spasms

Hot flashes/feeling hot at all times- I am always sweating! or atleast it feels like it, if i am in a room without air conditioning i feel like i am going to fanit. I am always SO HOT and it feels like i am having hot flashes.

Low grade fever- very low grade, around 99.6 every day, but it takes it's toll on a person after months of not having a normal body temperature.

now here's the trick, i've been to the emergency room SEVERAL TIMES because of the endometriosis/ plus these myster symptoms i'm having and i swear i'm embarassed every time i go in there and they treat me like i am a nut case! i had bronchitis a few months back..was given an antibiotic and have no cough and no symptoms of that. i was given amox-clav for what they thought was a sinus infection and that did nothing. had a CT scan done on my head at the ER a couple weeks ago..DR. said my sinuses are clear but if i'm having these symptoms to go to an ear/nose/throat DR. cause it could be deeper sinuses the CT can't see. I have had every sort of blood test done for every type of disease that could cause these symptoms, all negative. and yes that's awesome that i'm not dying but IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE THAT THEY CAN'T FIND WHAT IS GOING ON.
I was recent brought to the ER for what they thought may be gallbladder disease but no gallstones were found.

Now i've been told by an infectious disease doctor [who almost looked at me like i was crazy after he looked at all my ER visits and tests that came back negative and treated me like there was nothing wrong] that endometriosis can cause severe fatigue and low grade fevers and that even though he was doing all these blood tests for me that he was sure they'd come back negative.

Now he tells me endometriosis can cause this
meanwhile i'm being told by my gyno that NO endometriosis does not cause this bad of fatigue or low grade fevers constantly.

I'm really stuck.
I've been slipping into such depression because i have no life anymore
I am a 20 year old girl..just turned 20 this past January and I feel like i have had my life ripped away from me.
I want to feel normal again, I want to have my life back.
I am tired of being tired and miserable, I cry almost every single day.
I need answers and i feel so hopeless. PLEASE HELP!

Hi Meredith, I hate that you are getting so many contradictory answers and I hope that you're doing well soon. In the meantime, you have surgery that's coming up and I hope that you're holding on until then. How are you doing today? What have you been doing to hold out hope?

You may have a hormonal imbalance...Ask about having your hormones tested to see if you have any pituary problems.

Please let me know if you ever got any where with this and how you are now? X

I had similar problems due to PCOS and I was put on Norethisterone (man-made progesterone) and it made me much better - you should suggest trying this as it even says this treats endometriosis. I was getting loads of pain from mine too and now I barely suffer anymore from it. Hope you get better soon and keep going to the doctors, I left mine untreated for way too long!

Meredithann, I feel so bad for you and know just how you feel! I have gone through so many of the same symptoms for 3 years now but I don't have endometiosis, the doctors I've seen dont seem to even care I feel alone and I am always looking for answers.

I had alot of the same symptoms and my "naturalist" doc suggested to go gluten free and dairy free. I did both and felt amazing! All symptoms gone! I have added dairy back as it doesnt seem to effect me but gluten/wheat triggers it all over again every time. I have been gluten free going on 10 months now and feel great! Good Luck!

I have the crackling in the ears and I have no ideas why it's there I also hear my heart beat pound in my ear and I feel the water feeling that just made my left ear hurt!! The ENT told me that I had a middle ear infection and an outer ear infection and I'm only 13 hope this helps !!!

I am going through the same thing...maybe try testing for lyme

I have all the symptoms you described. Endometriosis, hot flushes, low grade fevers, cramping in muscles, migraines. Guess what? I have Lyme disease, bartonella, and babesia. All your symptoms are lyme related. Go to a Lyme Literate Doctor and get yourself and Western Blot test. Oh, and i also have been suffering with the ear popping and crackling for 8 months now. ENT told me it is TMJ related. Not sure about that. But lyme can cause problems with your ears.

Please get checked for diabetes! I am a 20 year old girl with type 1.

Seriously you need to get tested for Lyme and co-infections. Your symptoms are like mine. I have Babesia. It's hard to get a positive test rsult for this because the tests are not reliable. The best test for Babesia is the IGenex FISH test that you can get from a LLMD. My son and I have suffered from this for over 10 years before we found the root problem

Your symptoms have some similarities to my own, I have Fibromyalgia.. Comes with a long and varied list of symptoms, unexplained pain, hot flushes, cold sensitivity, flu like fatigue, fibro (brain) fog, allodynia and all kinds of headaches.. Also, TMJ can be an associated condition to Fibromyalgia and the symptoms worsened.. Do you grind your teeth at all?

Meredith did you ever get back to a normal feeling??

Hi, I'm literally crying because I know exactly what you are talking about, I'm 23 now and I've been suffering from what you exatly explain for over a year now,, please tell me you got relief and the symptoms gone away,, I really cant stay like this for the rest of my life,, everything the low grade fever the extreme fatigue the ear clicking and sssssss ringing, body temperature that does not change, back of head pressure and pain that hits your neck and top of your head .. please tell your back to normal life :(:(