Hi, I am 24 years old male and I have very specific problem. I have slight fever every evening while during a day everything is fine. I don't know what may be the reason for it but it really annoys me and I become very nervous because of it. If someone had similar problem please share with me your experiences?

Hi, I have similar fever like one you have described several months ago. It appeared soon after I recovered from flu and it lasted almost month after it. I have tried with different antipyretics but no matter what I take next evening fever returns. My doctor told me to get a rest and drink more liquids with vitamins. Fever was consequence of struggle of my immune system against influenza virus.

I have the same symptoms now. It is going on 2 weeks. Fever starts around 5-6 pm and last through much of the night. Did yours ever stop. So far the doctors are guessing it is a virus that must run its course but they really don't know. Did you ever find out?

i've had a fever for over 2 years because of bad health insurance. the doctors don't care and trips to the ER are futile. what do i do?

I have exactly the same symptoms. slight fever every evening. my hmo said its because i might have seasonal allergies. allergy skin test showed nothing positive except for mold. so back to square one. dont know the cause.. its very annoying ..

I first got this mild fever in the evening..along with weakness and body pains ...lots of coughing...just one day before I was to leave on a trip to Genting...very cold place..(8th may)
Somehow got thru it by taking medicines...
was fine for next 10 days or so....
and just when I was preparing to leave for another trip....this time to bangkok..
this problem re-appeared (21st may)...
once again managed by taking medicines....was a bit tough this time..
since then I am having this problem...
If I take rest completely..then things are better...
but even with little bit of exertion..like gng to office....
this fever comes back...
I too have gotten sick of this...
went to the doc..gave me vitamins, antibiotics..but nothing has worked.
If today it happens again..then I wud be dng a blood test.

during delivering her first child, my sister had lot of bleeding and her life was saved by giving her 32 bottles of blood (transfusion), since then she is getting fever every evening and has gone very weak. this happened very recently, she same home from hospital this monday only. can someone tell what could be this?

I too am getting these fevers every night. Its getting old. Dr took urine, blood, spinal fluid, throat and nose culture. No flu or strep and everything else checks out. They say its just a "virus" my body has to fight off. Lots of liquids and rest. No other symptoms other than slight headache and cough that came later.

How long do I have to ride this?

I experience exactly same thing! For about a week now every evening I felt slightly hot so I measured my temperature regularly and it showed slight fever. If I have busy schedule and lots of things on my mind it shows also during the day.

Anyway, I visited my doctor, did a blood test and it appeared to be a virus so I stayed home now for about 4 days. I thought this would help but after lots of rest I still have sligt fever tonight.

Any experts around?

Like the others here I have this mystery fever. It's been about 3 months since the initial flu left but also keep getting a return of slight lung congestion. I have lost about 20 lbs since the initial flu. General body aches and sometimes headache-twice severe(unusual for me). Not very much appetite or thirst though I force myself when I remember. I'm also a bit absent minded lately though I keep pushing myself on and have overcome this new fog. I feel it coming on about sunset or later but absolutely the minute I go horizontal if I haven't felt it yet. I have had nights when I thought it was finished...but I think it's just a bit lower level at that time.

I'm also a chronic lymes case. NO, regardless of what you heard or temporarily experienced first hand, it lives on. These symptoms though somewhat similar differ in that lymes fever generally started later at night into severity. The body pain is more like flu than lymes as well, more generalized body pain with my usual tender spots being more sensitive.

Hope this helps others. I would like to hear back from anyone that cares to reply. I've been seeing this 'mystery' virus on the net for several months, it seemed to break out in about July-August.

'No Doctors, No Doctors!!!'
_Baron Munchhausen

Check out Famial Mediterranian Fever

I too have the same fever issue. Mine has been going on for at least 6 weeks. It was first noticed when I was diagnosed with colitis and my gastroentologist is not concerned/surprised. I also have other inflammatory issues, maybe it has to do with inflammation??

I have the exact same problem. I was hospitalized for a surgery. At the day of my release I had high temperature and shivers. All kinds of blood tests and urine tests were done. Nothing was found.
After release I did not have the very high temperature but every evening I have a slight fever for 3 to 4 hours. It starts at 5/6 PM and leaves around 9-10. It is usually associated with some coughs.

Any help what to do?

I was reading this last night after I Googled for my symptoms. I have the same as most have listed here. Mainly mid-grade fever every evening starting around 3-6 o'clock. I was having headaches before but now it is more a stiff neck and shoulder. I'm not coughing and I'm not very congested. This has been going on for over 2 weeks.

My blood work came back today and they said I have mono. Little shocked since I'm 33. (but I don't think I ever had it) I'm guessing I also have some bacterial infection as well since viral fevers are usually in the morning. They told me there is not much I can do but wait it out and watch out for worsening symptoms. They also said it could take more than a month to clear my system and I should try to take it easy (no sports or hard work).

Anyway, the symptoms on this post sound so similar that I wanted to pass this along. I don't eat after people and I only kiss my wife and daughter and they are fine so I'm not sure how I got it. I did go to the dentist right as all this seemed to start though. Anyway, doesn't matter now. Hope this helps.

Jeff

I'm 16 and I've had a similar problem for about 3 years now. Every evening I get a headache and a slight fever. I used to get really random headaches during the day as well. It was really annoying because I couldn't study very well. My mom got me to go to the doctor, but he didn't really help. He just gave me some fever meds...