They are almost different drugs, low grade is not comparable to high grade in my opinion. And there are also the different ratios of CBN and CBD of sativa and indica strains too that create more confusion. Thats why high grade sativa make you paranoid and energetic, sweating, confused and euphoric at the same time while indica strains gives you a mellow high. More indica, more couch lock and less paranoia.

Bird

usually more potent strains give you issues I have found out :/

I have never experienced any negative side effects from cannibis of any strain and have been smoking in the norcal area more than 30 years.  Alcohol and poppers ARE TOXIC people!  This thread has a seriously bent implication that this fool is somehow experiencing a "weed" hangover and that is absolutely ridiculous.  Alcohol is actually toxic to every cell in your body and this is easily proven with existing medical evidence.  Cannabis on the other hand has NO toxins unless it has been sprayed with some sort of toxic chemical. THC is NOT a toxin. I cite the following research results and side effects of cannabis from WikiPedia:

"THC has mild to moderate analgesic effects, and cannabis can be used to treat pain by altering transmitter release on dorsal root ganglion of the spinal cord and in the periaqueductal gray.[14] Other effects include relaxation, alteration of visual, auditory, and olfactory senses, fatigue, and appetite stimulation. THC has marked antiemetic properties, and may also reduce aggression in certain subjects.[18]

Due to its partial agonistic activity, THC appears to result in greater downregulation of cannabinoid receptors than endocannabinoids, further limiting its efficacy over other cannabinoids. While tolerance may limit the maximal effects of certain drugs, evidence suggests that tolerance develops irregularly for different effects with greater resistance for primary over side-effects, and may actually serve to enhance the drug's therapeutic window.[15] However, this form of tolerance appears to be irregular throughout mouse brain areas and warrants future research.

THC reduces male mouse fertility in vivo, by inhibiting ATP production in sperm.[19]

THC, as well as other cannabinoids that contain a phenol group possess mild antioxidant activity sufficient to protect neurons against oxidative stress, such as that produced by glutamate-induced excitotoxicity.[13]

There has never been a documented human fatality solely from overdosing on tetrahydrocannabinol or cannabis in its natural form,[23]though the synthetic THC pill "Marinol" was cited by the FDA as being responsible for 4 deaths between January 1, 1997 and June 30, 2005.[24] Information about THC's toxicity is primarily based on results from animal studies. The toxicity depends on the route of administration and the laboratory animal. Absorption is limited by serum lipids, which can become saturated with THC, mitigating toxicity.[25]"

So that is the truth about cannabis folks and all these peeps that claim to be suffering somehow after smoking it, then DON'T smoke it!  Chances are u prefer alcohol anyway and that means u will get sick eventually and die sooner.  That is the government plan.

oh my god, another hippie that gets all wound up about people that dare to criticize his beloved mj...

I guess that if you never experienced them, it must be true that it is impossible for anyone to experience negative side-effects....

I tell you that the thread starter is completely right, but hey, I am getting paid by the government to say that...